Kirkwood Community College

Community College Equivalency Guides for AGEDS

Kirkwood Community College

Kirkwood Community College offers a Agricultural Transfer AS or AA degree.  Students should consult with an academic advisor at Kirkwood Community College to determine the best degree option for their situation. The Department of Agricultural Education & Studies at Iowa State University has created four-year plans that fulfill both the requirements for the Agricultural Transfer AS or AA degree from Kirkwood Community College as well as each of the two Bachelor of Science degree programs available in the Department of Agricultural Education & Studies, which includes Agricultural Studies and both options of the Agricultural Education Degree (Certification and Communications).

4 Year Transfer Plans (pdf)

Kirkwood Ag Transfer - ISU Agricultural Studies 2018
Kirkwood Ag Transfer - ISU Agriculture and Life Sciences Education - Teacher Certification 2018
Kirkwood Ag Transfer - ISU Agriculture and Life Sciences Education - Communications 2018

For more information about course equivalencies and transfer credit, please visit Course Equivalency Guides: Iowa State University Admissions.

Contact Information

Iowa State University Kirkwood Community College
Ben Chamberlain Scott Ermer, Dean of Agricultural Sciences
515-294-4655 319-398-4944