Selection of Recently Published Works:
- Hartmann, K. & Martin, M. J. (accepted). Cooperative Extension in Indigenous Communities: Characteristics of Successful Programs. Journal of Agricultural Education.
- Hartmann, K. & Martin, M. J. (accepted). A Critical Pedagogy of Agriculture. Journal of Agricultural Education.
- Martin, M. J. & Hartmann, K. (2021). Promising Practices for Creating Inclusive Agriculture Programs. Agricultural Education Magazine, 94(1).
- Hartmann, K. (2021). COVID-19 in Indigenous Communities: The Lived Experiences of Extension Educators. Journal of International Agricultural and Extension Education, 28(1). DOI: 10.5191/jiaee.2021.28104
- Martin, M. J., Hartmann, K. (2020). Intersectionality of Whiteness, Racism, and Homophobia among Agriculture Students. Education and Whiteness. DOI: 10.1080/23793406.2020.1839942
- Martin, M. J., Hartmann, K., Archibeque-Engle, S. (2019). Teaching Tip: Decentering Whiteness in the Pedagogy of Agriculture. North American Colleges and Teachers of Agriculture, Summer 2019. https://www.nactateachers.org/images/TeachingTips/Summer_2019/5_Decentering_Whiteness_in_the_Pedagogy_of_Agriculture.pdf.