Agriculture and Life Sciences Education - communication option combines food, agriculture, and life sciences with social sciences and communications.
Here you will:
- Learn to communicate with local, national, and international audiences
- Learn skills to communicate in a number of ways about a number of issues using written, oral, visual, and digital platforms
What makes our program different from other ag comm programs:
- We take the tall and wide approach, aiming to communicate about topics through a global lens.
- Our program teaches the skills needed to communicate about life sciences as much as about agriculture.
- Our central location in the US positions us well to offer this kind of inclusive programming.
Graduates enter a variety of agricultural careers that include working with people in agriculture, such as education, extension, agribusiness and public agencies. Agricultural Communication Placement Information
- 2022-2023 Agriculture and Life Sciences Education - Communication (pdf) 4 Year Plan (pdf)
- Agricultural Communication Emphasis and Electives Areas (pdf)
- Minors Available to AGEDS Students (pdf)
- Previous catalog year curricula can be found in the catalog archive